Welcome
Welcome to spanishhelp

ATTENTION! PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU SIGN UP!!!
WARNING: this site's legitimate sign-up process does NOT ask you for any personal information, such as phone numbers, ID numbers, or bank accounts! It only has 5 mandatory fields. Do not be fooled by malicious ads that may pose as this forum's signup page!! DO NOT GIVE YOUR CELL NUMBER OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

ATTENTION! PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU SIGN UP!!!
WARNING: this site's legitimate sign-up process does NOT ask you for any personal information, such as phone numbers, ID numbers, or bank accounts! It only has 5 mandatory fields. Do not be fooled by malicious ads that may pose as this forum's signup page!! DO NOT GIVE YOUR CELL NUMBER OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION!

Annual donations to retain SpanishHelp's Premium features

Annual donations to retain SpanishHelp's Premium features

Postby qfreed » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:34 pm

I hope that this is the correct forum for this. It is the one that the announcement that our goal for last year was reached was posted to.

The decision to retain our Premium features for this site has been reached. As you may be aware, we started the SpanishHelp site as one of FreeForum's sites that are hosted free of charge. Since that time we purchased a Premium site package of mods that provides us with an assortment of benefits like the Reputation mod and better support.

The price of this Premium membership is $4.94/mo. or roughly$60 $50/yr. It's time again to ask for donations towards this fee so Guillermo (our founder) is not unduly burdened with the cost. I've started the collection with a $20 donation. Anyone else that would like to contribute (no, it is not tax deductible), here is your opportunity. It will not buy you out of the Dunce Corner, nor spare you from Heidita's sighs of disapproval, but it will allow you to enjoy the pleasure of a great group of friends that share a common interest for another year.

We'll keep you appraised concerning the progress of the fund raising, but if it is similar to past collections, this minor fee will be accumulated in a very short time and from only a few of our members. So hurry, to make sure that you are one of them.

Thanks to all of you that participate on this forum (whether financially or not!)

(BTW, in case you are wondering, the donation goes into Guillermo's Payal account, not mine. :winking: )

qfreed
VIP Member

Have thanks: 11734 time
native_language: English
English Proficiency: 4
Spanish Proficiency: 3

Re: Annual donations to retain SpanishHelp's Premium feature

Postby Guillermo » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Thanks to your generosity. We have reached our goal.
I only get the real names of the contributors, so here they are:

Quentin Freed (Qfreed)
A Araujo
Kenneth Richards
GI van Balen-Luyk

No need for more. If somebody else wants to donate I will make partial refunds to keep the contribution percentage of each one.
"El que se va sin que lo echen, vuelve sin que lo llamen."
Guillermo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have thanks: 505 time
native_language: Spanish
English Proficiency: 4
Spanish Proficiency: 4

Re: Annual donations to retain SpanishHelp's Premium feature

Postby ingeteacher » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:51 am

Guillermo wrote:Thanks to your generosity. We have reached our goal.
I only get the real names of the contributors, so here they are:

Quentin Freed (Qfreed)
A Araujo
Kenneth Richards
GI van Balen-Luyk (ingeteacher)

No need for more. If somebody else wants to donate I will make partial refunds to keep the contribution percentage of each one.

ingeteacher has been thanked by:
ingeteacher
Royalty
Royalty

Have thanks: 5188 time
native_language: Dutch
English Proficiency: 3
Spanish Proficiency: 2

Return to Announcements / Anuncios